The Proven Hollbridge Process
From understanding the role to making a placement.
Here is how
LISTEN TO CLIENT’S NEEDS
- Going beyond merely asking for job title and written job description.
- Fully understanding, why your business needs this individual.
- Using market expertise to determine every single company and where the correct profile of candidate could work.
- Finding the correct individuals within those companies to match the clients requirement.
APPROACH THE BEST PEOPLE
- In depth discussions to see if candidates skill set is aligned with the specifics of the role.
- Understanding of candidates career direction and current ambitions.
- Highlighting benefits of career change (clients USP’s), and determining how open candidate is to making a move.
- Presenting short-list of the top candidates in the market specific to clients requirement.
- Administrating the entire interview process.
- Ongoing clear communication and feedback throughout the process with both client and candidate.
“I have worked with Peter Holland for many years and his attention to detail when working to fill senior level positions for clients is exemplary .
Peter is exceptional at not only identifying the most accomplished candidates in the market, but also working closely with both candidate and client to ensure that the move for both parties makes sense.”
Stephanie Bridges, Managing Consultant – UK