VP Sales (APAC Region) - Role can be based either in Singapore or Hong Kong. Elsewhere in region considered.
Our Client is a major player in the global Broadcast and Video Content Delivery technology markets.
The Role of VP Sales APAC
Our client is looking for is looking for a high-performing Sales VP, APAC region to help them meet their customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping the company competitive and innovative.
The candidate will be primarily responsible for leading a small team of sales and pre-sales individuals across the region who are responsible for direct sales across the broadcasters, service providers and content owners and channel sales/ channel partners for our clients Broadcast Software solutions. The focus will be on the development of the APAC market.
Required Skills/Experience for VP Sales APAC
· Successful previous experience in a Sr Sales Director/ VP Sales/ Head of Sales capacity, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
· Successful previous experience managing a small sales team
· Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
· Strong business sense and industry expertise
· Knowledge of IP Video, Remote Production systems, Broadcast Technologies, Cloud Solutions, Video Compression, Video Distribution
· Experience in media, broadcast, OTT, or video-centric IT
· Strong network across the broadcaster and service provider markets across APAC
· Experience in direct or channel sales of technical product lines
Responsibilities of VP Sales APAC
· Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensures its strong presence
· Guide, nurture and grow existing successful team across the region.
· Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
· Handle proper account management to develop business with existing customers and achieve long term success
· Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
· Negotiate and close deals with customers across the region
· Gather market and customer requirements based on ongoing customer visits.
· Create customer proposals (including RFP/RFI).
· Working with the presales team, recommend products, technical architecture, and operational best practices.
· Lead and manage product demos and POCs.
· Attend and present at industry forums and conventions.
· Travel to partner and potential customer locations
Benefits of Head of APAC Sales
· Huge opportunity to grow and influence the direction of the business
· Global Travel (post COVID)
· Enthusiastic and friendly team with a wealth of experience in the market
· Working for a major ‘brand’ in the market