Territory Account Manager Benelux
Netherlands, hybrid or remote
SALARY RANGE: €60k to €70k base + €30 to €40k OTE
Our client is a key player in the broadcast and music market, entertaining the world with the collaboration tools they create. Currently they are hiring a Territory Account Manager to support the growth of the professional video market in the Benelux region.
You will be responsible for the direct and channel sales with either direct or indirect fulfillment of products and services to key large end user accounts. Successful candidates will be the main point of contact for accounts in the Benelux, partnering with internal and external resources to achieve overall territory targets and key sales objectives. You can work remotely or hybrid. As the Territory Account Manager for Benelux you will be part of an international commercial team based across all EMEAA (Europe, Middle East, Africa and Australia).
• Develops long term customer relationships
• Recommends their products and service solutions to existing and new clients
• Provides price quotations with key and/or direct accounts and resellers
• Provides support within the team to increase sales activities in the Benelux region.
• Manages business with order management and customers according to corporate guidance.
• Effective relationship building on all levels within the account with a special focus on keeping the account timely and up to date on any relevant product, services, or corporate information
• Generates new business by developing leads and expanding existing accounts
• Cooperates with Solution Engineers to provide technical product information and/or demos
• Teams up with reseller sales personnel on customer facing sales opportunities
• Provides forecasts and reports to Benelux Sales Manager
• Support new product launches within territory and assigned accounts
• Works with Marketing team to develop territory marketing plans to meet objectives
• Sets up beta customers that provide feedback to product / services division and help improve our product
• Travel in this territory is 30 - 40%
Who you are / your skills
• You bring 2 to 4 years of sales experience in media entertainment products and services. Preferably in a SaaS company.
• You have a proven Sales record in developing pipelines and in working on complex solutions sales
• You have excellent communication and presentation skills
• You are excited about working in an international environment, where you have to communicate across all functional levels
• You have experience with Salesforce, and generally at ease using CRM daily
• You have excellent Microsoft Office skills