United States (East Coast), Remote, 50% Travel
$175-225K package (75/25 comp)
Our client is a key player in the global broadcast market, operating in more than 180 countries. Helping customers deliver their content around the globe, whether it's sports or other live events.
• Our client is looking for an East Coast based Technical Sales Specialist / System Architect
• The successful candidate would be reporting into the North America’s Chief Technical Architect and the General Manager of North America
• As a Technical Sales Specialists you would focus on commercial technical and application support
• Be there for customers either remote or on-site. This includes physical installation and help with operation of equipment, basic operational and maintenance training as well as troubleshooting.
• As a Technical Sales Specials the travel would be expected to be 40%-50%
RESPONSIBILITIES & KEY SKILLS
• Solid understanding of the challenges of live production, broadcasters, and service provider’s
• Knowledge of compression technologies, distribution models including OTT, applications to support live production and codecs.
• Experience selling and commissioning 2022-6, IP/2110, SDN in LAN and WAN environments.
• Work together with Professional Services, Product, and Sales teams on complex proposals
• Present to customers and partners (including C-level audiences), contribute in complex workflow discussions and run product demos.
• Post sales support to be provided where and when necessary.
• Manage RFP/RFI response efforts
• Keen to take on speaking engagements with Standards and Business Bodies as well as write / augment White Papers and Technical Papers for US & CAD Markets
• Support trade shows and sales engagements.
• Relevant higher education, a minimum BSc preferred.
• More than 5 years of work experience as a technical sales engineer
• Solid hands-on experience with OTT, compression for contribution, and distribution applications
• Self-motivated with a positive energy and excellent communication, written, and verbal skills.
• Experience with SDN/Orchestration systems, use of API’s & control interfaces within the broadcast market (NMOS, REST)
• Expert knowledge of the technical broadcast market with focus on Audio/Video/Metadata compression processing in ST2110 and SDI compression formats.
• Familiarity with SSH, Switch and OS IP configuration @ layer 2 and 3
• More than 2 years of experience and/or certification on IP switch fabric
• Work with control interfaces, NMOS and various 3rd party control interfaces, on-premises and cloud based – native and virtualized solutions.
• AWS/GCP/Azure application and interface experience or certification is a plus.
• Spanish and English speaking is a plus.