Up to €120k Base + 20% OTE
Our client is a market leader in virtualized media production providing broadcast infrastructures to media groups, telecommunication services and other agencies. They are currently looking for a Senior Solution Architect.
Our client is experiencing extreme success in the rapidly expanding market for IP-based broadcast solutions and is therefore expanding their team of Solution Architects.
Together with their regional Account Directors, Solution Architects take the technical lead
from early business development and solution design to producing and presenting the final technical ideas.
Looking after their customers throughout this process will be part of their role, and hence the right fit for the job will have broad knowledge of applications and technologies for both broadcasters and telecom operators as well as the confidence and persuasiveness to deliver the information effectively.
• Showcase IP-based technologies and solutions to broadcasters, telecom operators and businesses in Europe, Middle East and India.
• Guide and discuss with customers throughout the entire sales cycle.
• Understand and communicate customer requirements for next generation IP-based broadcast solutions.
• Design high-level solutions that meet customer expectations.
• Develop detailed solution designs and Bill-of-Materials.
• Update and work with product management when it comes to requests for new features and applications.
• Keep track of new market trends and competitive solutions.
• Be an active member of the companies global solution architect team.
Formal qualifications, experience, and personal qualification
• In-depth knowledge of IP networking plus ideally also of broadcast technologies.
• More than 10 years’ experience in designing complex IP-based solutions for broadcasters
and/or telecom operators.
• Proven track record in successful technical solution selling.
• Strong communicator in English (other language skills are a plus) both verbally and written
• Willingness to travel around 90 days per year in the above-mentioned regions.