Sales Director, DACH
Location – Germany/ Austria / Switzerland
Our Client is an exciting and highly regarded player in the global OTT, Video Advertising and Media Workflow technology markets.
The Role of Sales Director, DACH
Your primary focus will be to increase sales of our clients media focussed technology and managed services across the DACH region, as a primary focus market, and few additional EU countries as secondary markets.
Required Skills/Experience for Sales Director, DACH
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with selling technology / content / services in one or more of the following,
o Broadcast TV ecosystem
o Streaming TV ecosystem
o Cloud based or SaaS / IaaS / PaaS products
- Apart from the local language (German), you also have good written and verbal English skills
- A good technology understanding, ideally with a background in software and technology
- You have always hit or exceeded your targets
Responsibilities of Sales Director, DACH
- You will be the primary business owner for customers in your assigned market. Customers shall include both traditional broadcasters, as well as streaming TV focussed content owners.
- This is a hands-on sales role. The role will require you to actively work with individual customers.
- Build, own and execute sales plan for the market
- Manage sales cycle from lead generation to deal closure
- Account management for existing clients
Benefits of Sales Director, DACH
- Huge opportunity to grow and influence the direction of the business
- Global travel
- Enthusiastic and friendly team with a wealth of experience in the market
- Working for an exciting growth player in the market