Location – United States
Our Client is an exciting and highly regarded player in the global OTT, Video Advertising and Media Workflow technology markets.
The Role of EVP Global Sales
Your primary focus will be to increase sales of our clients media focussed technology and managed services on a global level whilst managing and growing an effective team.
Required Skills/Experience for EVP Global Sales
- Minimum of 15 years’ experience in Cxx SVP or VP level roles selling technology / content / services in one or more of the following,
o Broadcast TV ecosystem
o Streaming TV ecosystem
o Cloud based or SaaS / IaaS / PaaS products
- Sales Management experience of a Global Sales Team
- A strong technology understanding, ideally with a background in software and technology
- You have always hit or exceeded your targets
- Management experience of teams of 20+ individuals
- Demonstrative experience of growth of a global sales team
Responsibilities of EVP Global Sales
- You will be the primary business owner for customers in your assigned market. Customers shall include both traditional broadcasters, as well as streaming TV focussed content owners.
- This is both a hands on and managerial sales role. The role will require you to actively work with individual customers and mange a global team of Direct Sales, Partner sales, Pre-Sales and Solution Architects
- Build, own and execute sales plan for the global market
- Manage sales cycle from lead generation to deal closure. Full P&L responsibility
Benefits of EVP Global Sales
- Huge opportunity to grow and influence the direction of the business
- Global travel
- Enthusiastic and friendly team with a wealth of experience in the market
- Working for an exciting growth player in the market