Los Angeles, CA or Remote
$150k - $160k + bonus
Our client provides a global platform for the production and distribution of live video. They connect hundreds of the world’s largest content producers and distributors to professional sports, news and entertainment venues and seamlessly connect media outlets, streaming platforms and web services.
Principal Responsibilities of the Role
• Assist and develop formal sales and engineering plans and proposals.
• Generate revenue by providing pre-sales engineering expertise.
• Plan and deliver product and solution demonstrations to the team and customers
• Partner up with EVP and Sales teams to create and present business solutions
• Take part in the training of the Sales team on technology / current service offerings.
• Act as an escalation point for technical questions coming from other teams
• Assist with service delivery engineering, including on-site engineering at events as necessary.
• Develop and maintain expert understanding of all company solutions
• Represent the company at industry related events and conferences as required.
• Assist with the execution of strategic solutions for customers and the closing of deals.
• Domestic & international travel as required to develop relationships with existing and potential clients.
• Work with various internal departments to fulfill customer requirements as well as creating any documentation to be included in RFP responses.
• Own timelines for projects, often involving multiple clients.
• Bachelor’s Degree or related experience preferred.
• Experience in sales engineering or systems engineering.
• Experience with broadcast/video transmission technology (satellite, IP, fiber), broadcast technology and production, streaming media/digital media and IP networking architecture and solutions.
• Experience using Microsoft Visio.
• Proven knowledge of including solution, technology and product offerings.
• Good understanding of fiber optic applications.
• Proven record of developing and maintaining long-term relationships with clients.
• Outstanding attention to detail and ability to work efficiently.
• Strong problem-solving skills.
• Self-motivated with excellent verbal and written communication skills.