Base $120k - $150k + ($120k - $150k OTE)
Our client is a key player in the Video delivery and OTT technology markets. They deliver their technology to more than 200 clients including major broadcasters, sports, and live-event venues.
About the role
You will be reporting to the SVP North America Sales. As the Channel Partner Director you will have overall responsibility for creating and leading an indirect program for the sale and distribution of broadcast media software and hardware solutions working with Systems Integrators, Distributers and Resellers. Using your negotiations skills and experience with contracts and quota attainment will be key to success.
- Setting, tracking, and updating sales quotas of partners
- Update and negotiate partner agreements
- Experience with Salesforce for order tracking, forecasting and reporting
- Prepare and execute your Channel Partner Sales Plan
- Work with the Marketing team on sales campaigns
- Partner with Account Managers and Inside Sales to drive and improve engagement.
- Organize and host regular product sales training to the channel partners
- Monitor competitor activities and regularly feedback to the Product team
- Revenue forecasting with weekly updates
- 5+ years channel sale experience in a Tech Business to Business environment.
- Preference of experience within software
- Record in setting quotas and achieving sales targets
- Experience creating incentive programs for clients
- Confident to manage partners through complex sales cycles