Business Analyst in London
1-2 days per week in office
Salary is £45-60k
Our client is a key player in the Video delivery, OTT and AdTech technology markets. They deliver their technology to more than 150 clients including major broadcasters, sports, and live-event venues.
This Business Analyst role requires you to work within the AdTech portfolio of the client. You will need to gain a deep product understanding as well as the ability to evaluate and understand enhancements requests as well as document the implementation of solutions. The role will require good interpersonal and communication skills as you will work both with clients and different teams in the company such as technical development, sales and product support.
- Client management (internal & external) - Gather, document, and manage requirements
- Document clear specifications for delivery of stakeholders such as including developers, QA
- Make sure design and analysis are of a high standard and produced within agreed deadlines.
- Communicate revisions to the software design to the client, and make sure that changes are acceptable.
- Participate in and conduct business surveys to establish the suitability of their product with a potential or new client's business procedures. Identify any developments needed in order to fill gaps or cover their doubts.
- On occasion international travel to client locations will be required.
- Act as an escalation point for product support staff in resolving client-reported problems or enquiries.
- Showcase the product and its functionality to established, new or prospective clients.
- Provide support for Project & Account Managers and Sales staff by developing and fostering good client relationships.
- 3+ years experience in a business/analyst/systems position, in the media broadcast/digital advertising industry
- Good understanding of programmatic digital and/ or linear advertising technologies
- Good technical knowledge with the desire and ability to grow understanding of software concepts and technologies such as user interfaces, databases, APIs, batch functionality, and architecture.
- Demonstrated effectiveness with owning and successfully delivering project targets and working independently.
- Analytical mindset with and solid problem-solving skills.
- Ability to adapt to new working environments, clients and technologies