About Hollbridge Search
Founded in 2014, Hollbridge Search is a specialist Broadcast, Video and Media Technology recruitment company. We work with clients and candidates in over 30 different countries globally from our office in Brighton.
We’re looking for an experienced Recruitment Consultant with strong experience in a Technology industry who wants to be a part of our exciting journey. This is a great opportunity for you to join an ambitious organisation and help scale up our Technology operations.
About the role
You’ll be joining our growing Technology team where you’ll act as a trusted partner, not just a recruiter, and build long-term relationships with clients and candidates. You’ll be responsible for:
Managing your own desk within Video, Broadcast, Analytics, Online Gaming, AI, VR
Winning new clients and developing existing clients; we firmly believe in a "land and expand" approach
Who are you?
We’re interested in a strong, consistent billing consultant who’s looking for a new exciting direction in their career and has:
- Business development experience and a commercial mind-set
- Strong motivation to and experience in winning new clients and developing existing clients
- Some understanding of the Technology market
- Positive, proactive, entrepreneurial, independent and results-driven attitude
- Consultative, business partnering approach
- Leadership and mentorship capabilities
What can you expect from us?
There are the usual perks like sales incentives, Lunch Clubs, VIP trips and the like, but what we imagine will really interest you is the opportunity for ownership and growth. We offer unlimited opportunities to develop your career in a booming technology market. And to add a little more – we only work a 4 day week☺.
- 4 day working week!
- Competitive salary with uncapped commission (no threshold)
- Structured management development programme
- All the tools you need to do the job, including access to the best recruitment software like Invenias, Bullhorn, LinkedIn Recruiter, etc. as well as tailored marketing support from our excellent marketing partner
- Flexible and inclusive ways of working to support you in your work and life
- International exposure with an opportunity to travel after restrictions lift & much more!
We’re based in stunning new offices, just a short walk from Brighton station.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Generate fees in line with agreed targets
- Build awareness of Hollbridge’s business in the market place through digital communications and using appropriate social media
- Build a personal brand and reputation with clients and candidates
- Become an expert in the chosen sector
- Developing a pipeline of potential clients who could become clients of the business and create opportunities to do business
- New business development - turn prospects into clients
- Negotiating contracts and appropriate commercial terms
- Managing or making arrangements for the advertisement of vacancies
- Manage and deliver excellent experiences for our candidates and clients
- Build relationships with clients and candidates which influence their loyalty towards us
- Headhunting potential candidates
- Developing strong relationships with candidates
- Developing long term relationships and partnerships with clients by building an understanding of their structure, culture, hiring needs and preferences
- Travel to International conferences once or twice per year to meet with current and prospect clients
- Travel to meetings with clients both domestically and internationally
Success – how is the role measured?
- Number of placements
- Fees generated in comparison to targets
- Ratios (CVs to interviews, interviews to placements etc.)
- Relationships with clients
- Client and candidate feedback
- Retained/ Exclusive work with clients
- Relationships with clients
Skills – what do you need to do well?
- Strong sales skills
- Communication – written and verbal; listening, questioning and influencing
- Engaging a passive candidate
- Client management skills
Attitude – what mind set do you need?
- Hard working
- Ambitious and determined to achieve targets and objectives